Tuesday, July 7, 2020

How to make vodka jello shots easy recipe

How to make vodka jello shoots easy recipe

how to make vodka jello shots easy recipe


hello I have my vest on and I'll be playing the role of the bartender.
today we are making jello, not just any type of
jell-o jell-o shots to get started let me point out everything that you will
need of course, or you need a box of jell-o this little box here makes about
8 servings the original recipe, just to make the jello calls for 2 cups of
boiling water mixed in with a jello mixture and then add 2 cups of cold
water now we're going to substitute the cold water with the alcohol to make jello shots.


Read Also : 

How to make rock candy the sugar crystals

Jello shots recipe

the second thing you'll need is a measuring cup and most importantly shot
glasses, these are glass glasses you can use you can use plastic as well I think
the best material is a flexible plastic. so that way when you are ready to take
the jello shot it will easily pop out, you don't want to have to spend the time
digging out the jello from a plastic or a glass shot glass with that said let's
get started first we're going to boil two cups of water once, that comes to a complete boil we're
going to add our jello mixture next we are going to stir that in until it's
fully dissolved once that's fully dissolved.

How much alcohol can you put in Jello shots?

let it cool a little bit and you are ready to add the alcohol I like to keep my vodka chilled so we'll grab that from the cooler for freezer you can put vodka in the freezer refrigerator just cool it off
this will be added next we're going to add two and a quarter cups of vodka to
our mixture now I add the extra quarter cup just because sometimes alcohol does
tend to burn off and I want to make sure that I have enough I'll stir that in
together then I will pour it into something to make it a little bit easier
to pour into the shot glasses once this is in here I will go ahead and strain it
into the straw glasses then put it in the refrigerator for about four hours
and hopefully be ready to serve by then if not check it and leave in the
refrigerator for a little bit longer until it turns into jello I hope you
enjoyed this video I want to thank our sponsors casting images studio if you
need a website a professional video such as this one or photography please visit
casting images studio comm thank you for watching the show today I hope you
enjoyed and have a great night

Read Also:

How to sign up and apply for food stamps easy tips

How to make vodka jello shots easy recipe Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: InstinctShare

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Popular Posts